About the Jim A. Lyon Law Firm
Proudly serving Oklahoma City since 1982
When you choose the Jim A. Lyon Law Firm in Oklahoma City, you are choosing experience. For more than 30 years, our local law firm has handled cases like yours. We know the path to take to get the results you need.
Our record of positive results includes numerous wins in complex cases, many involving estate matters and probate law issues. In one published case, 750 P. 2d. 1137, Oil and Gas Rep. 610, we appealed an oil and gas mineral rights case to the Supreme Court level and won.
We have represented major players in the oil and gas industry. We get a great deal of cases referred to us by fellow attorneys, both local and out of state, who trust us to achieve their clients’ goals. These cases often involve Oklahoma ancillary probates with oil and gas properties, complicated estate matters or other unique and complex issues.
We keep abreast of changes in the law, are sensitive to our clients’ needs, and are committed to always working at the highest level of professionalism and integrity. Our law firm will give your case the personal attention it deserves and provide legal representation in a timely manner at affordable rates.
We will work with you to create the most appropriate legal strategy based on the situation and your goals. That may mean negotiating a resolution. It may also mean taking the matter to trial. As our history demonstrates, we are prepared to pursue matters through appeals in order to achieve a positive outcome.
Contact our law firm
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Areas of practice
- Oklahoma, 1982
- Texas, 1987
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1995
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- West Texas State University
- Penn-Virginia, M.C., L.L.C.
- XTO Energy Inc., a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil
- Osage Exploration and Development, Inc.
- Sail Energy, L.L.C.
- Metro First Realty, L.L.C.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
Professional associations and memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Interstate Oil Compact Commission, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Schedule A Free Consultation
You can reach us by phone at (405) 843-0461 or send us an email to set up a free consultation. Our law firm work statewide throughout Oklahoma and are willing to travel as necessary to resolve your legal issue. In addition to representing Oklahoma residents, we also serve clients nationwide with legal matters in Oklahoma. Se habla español.